- Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspodence. Lake Forest Bank & Trust Company Company does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your cell phone provider. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- By subscribing, you consent to receive up to 90 SMS messages per day, including text messages from us which may include offers from us, our affiliates and partners. You can unsubscribe at any time from these alerts by deleting them in Online Banking. You can unsubscribe at any time from all services by sending STOP to 322654.
- You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe for the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile devise. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data about your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use information you provide to the Service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights and property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- The service and the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us or our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- The service is available only in the United States.
- We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspect or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach or our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event that your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text the word HELP to 322654 to get additional information about the service. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.