Our FDIC-insured Savings Accounts are variable-rate interest-bearing accounts. Please select a product below for more information.
Money Market Account
Our Money Market Account combines liquidity and convenience in a tiered variable-rate, interest-bearing account with limited check-writing privileges.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum Daily Balance of only $2,000.00 to avoid a monthly service fee1
- Higher interest rates than a typical Savings Account
- Unlimited deposits and up to six preauthorized debits at no charge
- Unlimited withdrawals when made in person or by ATM, mail or messenger at the bank
- FREE Online Banking and Telebank
1A maintenance fee of $15.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $2,000.00 any day of the cycle.
Passbook Savings Account
- You receive a personalized passbook where all of your transactions are recorded at the time of deposit or withdrawal
- Interest is compounded and paid quarterly
- There is a minimum balance requirement to avoid a monthly service charge
Statement Savings Account
- Your account earns interest which is compounded and paid quarterly
- Statements are also sent quarterly
- There is a minimum balance requirement to avoid a monthly service charge1
1A maintenance fee of $1.00 will be imposed each quarter that the balance in the account falls below $200.00.
Junior Savers Club Account®
We believe learning to save should start at an early age. That's why we've developed a Junior Savers Club®—to help kids understand the value of money and make saving FUN! Our exclusive Junior Savers Club Account is a Passbook Savings Account designed to teach children and young adults 18 and under the rewards of saving.
In addition to learning one of life's most valuable lessons, Junior Savers will receive:
- A Personalized passbook with identification as a Junior Savers Club member
- A special JSC Bank to inspire daily at-home saving
- Our exclusive "Sweets Dollars" gift certificate each time the account balance exceeds its previous high balance by $100. Certificates may be redeemed at local participating merchants
- Extra savings to be sure your account grows—all regular account service charges are waived for Junior Savers
- Your Junior Savers Passbook Account also receives a higher rate of interest than do adults
- And lots of other great goodies and fun activities for Junior Savers. You'll be sent frequent invites to fun Junior Savers Club events and contests
Older kids can also benefit. Whether it's a college education or a state-of-the-art stereo system, the Junior Savers Club can help you set goals and develop financial responsibility. Your personal banker will work closely with you and your parents to structure an individual savings program that meets your objectives.
Teaching kids how to save. It's all part of our commitment to bring traditional community banking back to the community.
To Open This Account
Please come in and visit one of our personal bankers to open this account.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, physical address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license and other identifying documents. We will let you know if additional information is required.